Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sale Starting Tuesday

Happy New Year One and All,

I have so much happening in the next three weeks that I know it is going to go by so quickly.

First is our Going Out Of Business Sale which starts on Tuesday. Everything is 25% off. Come in early for the best selections. I plan on closing the end of this month. I will be pulling out samples to sell too. They will be sold as priced. No discount. The stock of fabrics have greatly diminished already. All the patterns are already gone. I still have some books and notions and threads still available. Stock up while there is stock. Do not miss out. If you have a started project and are not sure if you had enough fabric, come in soon, it is moving fast. If you wanted to start a project and liked something here think fast before it is gone. Think backings, plan ahead for great savings.

Note: I will be closed two Fridays it will be January 9 & 16.

I hope most of you will stop by and give me a chance to say thank you for all your support for the last eight years. Larry and I will miss you all.

1 comment:

Louise Kaelin said...

Dear Pat & Larry,
So sorry to hear about the store and Pat's hand. I've spent many many happy hours there and have many fond memories of the store, the quilts, the people. Thanks for being part of my life for a LONG time!!

Good luck in your future endeavors. Sad as it is, I'm sure it will also be a relief in many ways. Having grown up with my parents owning a bar and restaurant, I know what it's like to live as a small business owner 24/7.

It sounds like an exciting time is coming your way. Congratulations Pat on finding another venue that will help others. I loved the newsletter, hearing the impact on you, Larry and Liz. Good luck to you all.
Love,
Louise