Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snow is a Coming Again !

Hello One and All,

Here we are again, Saturday awaiting another snow storm to arrive over night. I for one love it. I know right now I can just hunker down tomorrow. I plan on having my house smell wonderful with a home made soup slow cooking on the stove. I plan on making home made pizza too. There is nothing nicer than remembering the scents from child hood memories. My free time will be coming soon, a lot less hours of work and more down time. This is a good thing. I am looking forward to it. Larry and I have so much to do, from being home and just enjoying life and each other, to road trips with many photo opportunities. We have four trips booked already. I have been blessed to have him to always encourage and support me along the way.

One of Larry's photos won first place in a competition and he will have his photo in a prestigious camera magazine and his photo will travel across the country in a show. I am so happy for him. I have know how good he is, now others will see it too. He is selling more and more of his photos and is enjoying his good fortune.

The store is closing soon. Come down and pick up those last minute items or stock up on things. Threads, white on whites are selling out fast, think backings for future quilts. Think quick, it will all be gone in two weeks.

Larry and I are blessed to have been a part of this for eight years. It is the right time for me to move on. Thank you one and all.

Be kind to one another, say something nice so someone, make some one feel good. Life is short. Reach out and make up. Words can hurt, you cannot take them back but you can make piece while you can. You never know what will happen to you tomorrow. Appreciate life and live it to its fullest.

No comments: