Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning one and all,

What a week this will be. This is our last week open to the public. Saturday the thirty first at four thirty we close our doors to the public and are done. It is sad to see this end. I have meet and made so many people who have become very close to me. I have made new friends, some are more like family members. They are the best part, you love them because you want to, not because they are your relatives. You choose them. You know who you are out there. I will carry you in my heart always. I will also keep in touch, that is my promise, you know I will stay in touch. We already have some off shoots to the groups, some meeting at houses, some at specific places. I will drop in to visit as often as I can.

As I said, I truly cannot imagine closing the doors Saturday afternoon. Larry and I know our hearts will ache, it has been a long wonderful roller coaster ride. I have decided it is time to challenge myself though and this is special time for me.

I have a lot of samples for sale here in the store, come by and buy, check out the wall hangings, table runners and quilts that are now for sale as priced.

This week the store stock is half priced. We have also added that if you purchase five yards of any bolt you can choose a book that we have in stock for free while they last.

I am so proud to say I have two special babies that entered this world yesterday. A beautiful bouncing baby boy Benjamin who I cannot wait to hold and cuddle with and an adorable red head named Molly. They were each born to two special Grandmothers. I am sure they will bring you lots of love and smiles to your lives.

Well folks, I am planning on keeping my email address, so I can keep in touch with anyone who wants to. If you do not have it it is pat@quilterscompass.com. I will also keep this blog going so stay tuned as I will update you all weekly.

I have heard many a rumor that one of us sick, that it is a serious illness. This is so not true. We are closing because I have decided to try something new, for me, to make time for Larry and I. That is it. We are both healthy.

Be happy for Larry and I, life is short, take the time to enjoy life, to travel and to explore and more importantly to love life.

My heart goes out to you all that you may find the inner peace and enjoyment of life as I have.

No comments: