Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last day of the year, I cannot believe it. When you reflect back on all that has happened in your life, with your family and friends it is amazing. I have had many losses this year, but on the positive side, I have learned how grateful I am for all who are with me.

The ladies and gentlemen who have crossed our door step are wonderful amazing people. Thank you all so much. I am hoping to wrap things a the store here by the end of January. It is not easy to see the faces of you all when you come in the door. I have gotten many wonderful hugs from some of you already. The end will not be easy, but I have to say I am so charged up at starting a new. I will stay in touch by email and visit many of you outside the store. I have been broached by a few stores to teach there. I will be doing it in the future. Quilting is in my blood and I do not plan on stopping it.

I have also started knitting again, I have made two scarfs for starters to remind myself after almost twenty years of how to do it. I have moved onto a hat and will try my hand at cables next. I have many valuable friend who I know that I can count on to help me when I get stuck and have a question.


I will be closed tomorrow January 1st. Have a Happy New Year. I am also going to be closed January 9th and 16th, two Fridays for the day.

If you have a started project and think you may need a little more of something, come in early. I have emptied many bolts of fabrics in the last two weeks. I don't want to see you miss out on needing that little bit more. Stay tuned next week for more information about our closing.

For those following my little ordeal before Christmas, I am not out of the woods yet, I see another doctor on Monday . I may have some permanent damage to my hand, I will know more next week.


Here is to a Healthier New Year for us all!

No comments: