Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !

Tis the season, I wish Christmas Music could be played all year round, I just truly love the holidays.

I had the best Turkey Day ever, I shared it with my family, Larry, Ian, Cara, and Tim. My sister Susan's family, Patrick, Molly and Ryan. We ate till we were pleasantly full, played card games and board games then had our fill of dessert. I thank them all for the most memorable day. As we started our meal we each gave thanks for our blessings. Traditions and family, my Mom would be proud of us all, I know she was smiling down on us all. Yes the turkey went in the oven and the Christmas Music began in my house.

Just a reminder that this Saturday is the final block for this years Block A Month. Yahoo, one year down. Great job ladies. Listen closely for announcements about next years Block A Month during the meeting. Lots to talk about this meeting. Don't forget be in the doors by 8:30.

Our Guild Meeting next week will be our Christmas Party, it will start at 6:30 as usual. It is a night when everyone brings food to the meeting to share. We will provide the paper goods and drinks. Don't forget for those of you who made the Mystery Quilts, bring in your tops and or completed quilts and anything else in for show and tell. We will have a Yankee Swap. It should be a maximum of a $20.00 gift, no gift certificates please. It could be fabric, something made, notions, a book or anything like that. I do ask that it be quilting related though.

Merry Christmas and Happy Quilting To You All !

Pat

No comments: