Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Eve to one and all. I have so much to be thankful for. I had an accident and almost lost the use of my hand and forearm. I was in the hospital for five days and am doing so much better, all will be well in just a short time. I threatened to discharge myself from the hospital if I could not be home for Christmas Eve, bad enough I missed the snow. Patience is not in my name or make up at all. I want it all all better now but will have to wait it out and do my follow up with the doctors. I promised to follow all the orders given to me.

So life is good, I will be surrounded with my family for several days and will smile be very content. Good things will be coming my way soon.

May one and all enjoy the holidays, take a minute to really appreciate those around us. Smile, enjoy, reflect and appreciate the life we are blessed to have.

No comments: