Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Cheer

Hello,

It is amazing the emails I had gotten, thank you one and all, each one means so much to me. I need to remind you this really is a good thing me. I will miss you all, but I am excited to be moving forward in my life. Larry and I will be able to spend more time together. My horizons have been widened with Camera Club. I have been reminded that life can be cut short suddenly and I for one do not want to say "gee I should have ..."

It is two weeks until Christmas, I am having so much fun getting ready; buying gifts, wrapping gifts and baking. This is a time to remember all our loved ones who have passed. They are in a better place, at peace and watching over me and smiling down on me saying "You Go Girl give them Hell!"

May you all find an inner peace this Holiday Season as I have.

No comments: