Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas

Good Morning,

Are you over the shock of the store closing yet? It is a sad time yes, but a glad time for me. I have heard from so many well wishers, I count my blessings that you (and you know who you are) are in my life. True loyal friends will never be forgotten, and those who you think are friends show their true colors. It is amazing how many lives this store has touched. I consider myself blessed in so many ways. I fulfilled a dream and as in all dreams they come to an end.

As you know I am a the glass in half full kind of gal, so I am ready to move forward with a positive mind set. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you all for your well wishes. Watch for news after the first of the year for more on our closing plans. I am here to answer any questions you may have, rumors and gossip is never good, come to me and I will answer any questions you may have.

Larry and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. There will be many tears shed, but this is the right thing for me in the end.

As Tiny Tim said, And "God Bless Us Everyone!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat and Larry and all the girls at the shop: It always was a pleasure to stop in even if it wasn't often. I still remeber the time we raced all the way through the state because it was our last day of vacation and your Fat Quarter Sale.

You had the best and least confusing shop around. PYou will be missed by me and many others.

MaryAnne Martin