Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After

I certainly hope the holidays were good for everyone. I really felt the spirit of Christmas this year more than ever. I want to let you all know the changes are happening fast at the shop. Be prepared, the quilts are all down, the quilt racks, pattern rack and patterns have left the building too. If there was a fabric or notion or book you have wanted you best come in soon as it will soon be gone. The store has an erie look to it.

I remember when I first walked into this store. I had my closest of friends working side by side with me. They helped me in so many ways. It was Veronica who found this location and many who worked hard to get me up and running in such a short time. I owe all of you a debt of gratitude for putting up with me then and reminding me to breathe, it would all work out fine. Then from there to have the passing of my family members, they stepped right up and made sure that I got thru it and the store was running, again I thank you all. For all those who have helped work the store, who ran classes, who made samples for me, I do treasure you all. I could not have done this without you all. Then of course there are those who started out as a customer, who took classes and have worked there way into my personal life and feel more like family. You have become good friends, who know me so well. I am blessed. For all the ladies and gentlemen who have crossed my door step and made me a better person. Thank you.

I am anxious to venture out into the world and be challenged again, to help others. It is time. Be happy for Larry and I, we will have so much down time coming that I am sure we can fill with photo expeditions. Thank you most to Larry for believing in me, for making this dream come true. for standing beside me, for believing in me, for always supporting my every whim.

Stay Healthy and Warm, Enjoy the Holidays.

No comments: