Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Morning





Wow what a day yesterday was. I started off the day by cutting off the tip of one of my finger. It is really difficult not not have the middle left hand wrapped up. The bleeding and pain was something awful, I actually contemplated going to the ER.

Then we went to a family cook out, I cannot believe how much Jimmy has grown. he makes me happy and very nostalgic at the same time. He is my brother Jimmy's, (who passed away) grandson. I am sure he is smiling down and watching over them all.

We left the cook out to go to Buttonwood Farms in Connecticut to the Sunflower Festival. Wow 12 acres of all these beautifully tall Sunflowers everywhere the eye could see. I have attached two pictures, I hope they show off how spectacular the place was.

I am heading off to church now, then to visit Cara and Tim, I have some zucchini bread ad sunflowers to bring to them. It is going to be a very nice day.

Smile, be happy, make the world a better place.

No comments: