Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday July 16th

Morning,

Well I do believe these would be considered the dog days of summer. It is so bloody humid out there I cannot stand it. I come home wiped out and totally drained. Thank goodness for updating our electrical in the house, we have the air conditioners running almost all the time these days.

Life is going along pretty well here. We are off to Buttonwood Farms this week end. They have a Sunflower Festival with 14 acres of Sunflowers planted. They give tours and rides and sell the sunflowers. All the proceeds go to the Make a Wish Foundation, what a worthy cause, I was planning on buying some but now I make get a few more and share them. I hope the weather is not so humid so we can enjoy the ride thru the farm and events planned.

My car is still in the shop, this is week number two. We were read ended and the back end of my care was really smooshed. Three weeks of waiting to get my new baby back. We had been a red lights and were hit hard from behind. She never saw the light or us stopped. Dumb shit! Sorry. At least no one was hurt and my car did what it was supposed to do, absorb the hit. That was good. The rental is nice, it is all covered by the insurance, but I want my car back as good as new. They assure me it will be, so now I wait. Do you all remember me, the impatient one, the one who wants it done now, not wait. Not easy, poor Larry, he has to deal with me.

We are enjoying the summer so far. We have a lot of camera club events starting up again as of next week, so that will be good too.

Hope you all try to stay cool and enjoy the week end.

No comments: