Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sat July 10

All is well here, it feels so good to get a really good deep nights sleep. I have gone back to reading at night. I find for me that reading stops me from thinking and planning what has to be done the next day. It is not easy when your a planner and list maker to shut the mind down on personal things. I find by reading a book, I am turning my attention to a good plot, really enjoying the words and the story I visualize what the characters look like. Then when I go to sleep I am free of the every day stuff and can sleep.
I had Physical Therapy again yesterday, man is he pushing me hard, I know I need it, I can feel the stronger my left knee/muscles are already. I think I have come to the decision of waiting on the surgery for a few months. When the pain is with every step or close to it, then I will schedule it. As of now it is only when I turn the knee or step on uneven ground. My knee has no, zip zero nadda cartilage behind it. What I do know is it does have lots of arthritis there. Oh the abuse that knee took in my younger days, soon it will be time to pay the piper for it. So as long as I walk knowingly and carefully it is less painful. That I will live with for a while and am OK with that.
We are having a lay ow sort of week end again. I am making Blueberry Slump, his Moms Recipe, oh oh this is a first time for me, I only hope it comes out close to hers after hearing all about it for all these years.
Stay cool this week end. Life is good and just keeps getting better.

No comments: