Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday July 26th

Wow I really do not think it could have gotten any hotter out there than this past week end was. I was out hiking, yes me hiking on Saturday morning with a large group of friends. We took a three mile hike thru Worlds' End in Hingham. It was Scott Kelbys' World Wide Photo Walk Day all over the World. This means that all photo camera nuts were all out on the same day shooting in different areas. Larry and Ray lead a large group of us up thru different trails on Saturday. It is good that we started early but man oh man was it ever so hot and humid. It was kind of cool knowing that my sister in Virginia was also taking part in the World Wide Walk in her neck of the woods. I was told that Virginia broke a record on Saturday of being over one hundred and five degrees that day. I guess I should not complain then, we only hit ninety eight. I met a lot of new people and enjoyed matching up with others from the camera club while walking. We all met back at Brueggers Bagels for a nice tall cold Strawberry Lemonade when we were done. We came home, changed and took off to my sisters and cooled off poolside for the afternoon. I swear you could hear us sizzle as we got in the water. It was fun and relaxing.

Life is good for us here. Hope you are all staying cool, today it is so much nicer out there, get outside and enjoy it while it lasts. Time to go switch the clothes in the washer and dryer.

Keep your cool out there.

No comments: