Saturday, June 12, 2010

Work Hurts

Who says a good days work won't kill you? Well I am not sure about that one. We spent the day doing yard work, hedge trimming,tree trimming, planting and in general must do in the yard work. Well I am now the walking wounded. My left hand, wrist and arm are killing me. I cannot grasp or hold anything of any weight with my right hand. My left knee which I was told this week I need surgery on for a new knee. and I am not happy about hearing. Therapy this week is supposed to help in strengthening it, but right now it hurts and I am trying not to rush the new knee at this time. My right foot was twisted and I sprained it, my toes and foot all the way up the the arch is entirely black and blue and purple. I am the walking wounded right now. BUT the good news is my yard looks great. I am done, toast, I quit. No more work for me for the rest of the week end. It will be a good book, my feet up no work or stress. My brain is fried and my are emotions shot. So folks, I will not be answering the phone or emailing or even on Facebook till Monday sometime.

May you all try to enjoy what is left of the week end. I am done...

No comments: