Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our Destiny In Life

I believe now that we are in charge of our destiny. If bad things happen to us, then we must choose to do something about it. The old phrase "Quit your Bitching" sums it all up for me. If it hurts, if it is bothersome, if it is out of your control then remove it and get over it.

I know a woman and her daughter, they are miserable, there is a male friend who verbally is abusive. Who takes takes takes and gives nothing unless it is forced. I pray they have the strength to close the door on him and remember what good people they are. For two strong woman they fold, they take it, they just cannot listen to others advice from friends or professionally. It is so difficult to watch. I may have to stop being the one who goes to there house because I am doing them no good and it hurts too much to watch it all unfold.

Women need to be more sure of themselves, you need to know you are strong, and have so much to offer the world. I pray for you.

No comments: