Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rainy Days

Well I for one and glad it is raining today. I get to stay in doors, do some baking which I LOVE to do and make the house smell yummy. Cara is coming over tonight and spending the night. I am looking forward to having her home again. I miss having her in the house. Tomorrow we are off to Greenfield for a Graduation early in the morning.

Today I want to plunge in to getting more things put away. My house is starting to come together. All the work is done as far as new rugs, painting and much more. Now is the time for me to figure out what I really want to put back in those rooms. I am liking the minimalist route right now. It looks clean, uncluttered.

So I am off to make Coconut Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Toasted Coconut on top, Biscottis and who knows what else. Then it is off to toss out more unneeded items.

I am still hoping for nicer weather tomorrow, I am putting in a request for cloudy, slightly cool but dry weather for an outdoor Graduation. You hear that Mom and Dad?

No comments: