Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday

Hey,

Well Larry and I celebrated the best Mothers/Fathers Day with our family on Sunday. I am so proud. We had a great dinner in Boston and I smiled all thru dinner. I am lucky to have such a great family.

I cannot believe we are in June, that is half way thru the year. Wow times sure does fly by fast. June is a busy Birthday and Anniversary Month in our Family. I will pray for those who have died and remember them with lots of love. I wish my Sister in Law the strength to go on. I know it is still hard. I think of my brother all the time.

Larry and I will be celebrating our 36th Anniversary on Tuesday. I still feel like a bride, he is my soul mate. We have shared the good the bad and the ugly and came out better and stronger because of it. For that I am truly blessed.

S.C. it was so nice to talk to you today. Thanks for calling with another number to be able to reach you. I too miss our morning drop in heart to heart talks.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am off to my next client now.

No comments: