Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back to Reality



Well we are back from vacation. I think Acadia is one step away from being in Heaven. It is so beautiful in that entire area. There is so much to see and do too. I saw a Bald Eagle in the wild, just perched up there in the tree, how cool is that. We saw seals, sunning themselves too. Larry and I took a Sunset Cruise on a four mastered schooner, that was a wonderful treat. We also took a light house cruise, oh being on the water is so good for the soul. Here is the real kicker, we walked around Jordan Pond together. That my friends is a 3.1 mile walk/hike around the Pond. I must add there were two places along the walk where you actually are climbing rocks to get around that pond, what a work out that was. I was so lad to make it around it. It was that or just leave me there to die. What a work out that was. I will say it was so peaceful and beautiful though. So much has happened since and during that trip. I will update more later on. Gotta head to my clients now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still blissed out.

jude