Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September

Morning Everyone,

Wow I cannot believe it, September First already! Where does the time go? I for one am enjoying the cooler mornings. I can do without the humidity. I am still home these days, my back is showing signs of improvement. I cannot lift anything heavy which has been sort of fun. I cannot push a shopping cart, carry groceries or laundry up and down stairs. Those are just some of my limitations I am still dealing with. You would not believe how doing simple movements involve the lower back. I am relearning how to walk and move about with the best posture so the spasms do not come back. Life is good here, I am hoping to be back to work in another week.

I am excited that Camera Club will be starting up again too! It is like coming back to old friends you have missed seeing during the summer months. The first meeting of the year is always filled with so much to do. Larry and I have entered three framed photos each into the Quincy Arts Festival, this is a first for me. If you get to the show check them out.

To all my Quilting Friends I want to shout out a special Hello. I miss you all. I have come to realize that since my Moms Passing away I lost a big part of my heart and drive. At the point when my Aunt Bea passed though it really pushed me over the edge. I have changed my lifestyle in so many ways. Life is to short, major changes had to happen. I am so happy now, so at peace, and so very grateful for all those who have encouraged me along the way.

The door to your dreams will never close as long as you have the hope, the drive and the determination to make them come true.

No comments: