Saturday, September 5, 2009

Holiday Week End

Well I wish my Holiday Week End could be more exciting. I did get to go to a family cook out which was fun. Seeing everyone for a happy occasion is a good thing.

Due to my back problems I gave up my ticket to be on a boat in the middle of the Gloucester Schooner Festival tomorrow morning. Man that hurt, can I tell you how much I wanted to go so badly. In my head I know I have got to stay home, being in a boat, in the middle of the races, being tossed about with a camera to capture once in a lifetimes pictures, what I wouldn't have given to be able to go, that hurts. I do realize in my heart that I did the right thing by staying home and giving up my ticket. I will have to enjoy looking at all pictures from everyone else who are going from the camera club. I am not happy about it but I will go to go to church in the morning and be thankful my back is getting better, and for all those who support and love me.

I go back to the Doctors on Thursday to see when I am can be back to work again. I miss my clients and working. It really is not an easy thing to do, staying home that is...you see I cannot do to much for fear of muscle spasms. There is a fine line between doing something and slightly overdoing it.

I hope all my Camera Club friends have a wonderful day on the water, the weather is supposed to be picture perfect. I will have to try to make it next year.

No comments: