Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Autumnal Equinox

Happy Fall to One and All...

This is such a wonderful time of the year. The leaves turning colors, the cooler weather, walking while the leaves at your feet go crunch crunch crunch. Yes I found some leaves that have already fallen and smile fondly remembering my youth and taking long walks at this time of the year.

It is if you will pardon the expression like a new "lease on life". It is not too late to make yourself a better person. I have slacked off and am going to try harder at being a better person. We should all go for a walk, or a drive and get the fresh air, breath in deeply, blow away those stale cobwebs in our heads, it will help us think more clearly.

Larry and I celebrate our Birthdays this month and while having dinner with Ian, Cara and Tim I got to sit back, smile and take it all in. I got to thinking how blessed I am. Larry and I are are good friends first and are also true soul mates. He is my world and we have so much fun being together. I unlike many friends like being together with my husband. We are so happy.

So Ladies and Gents, get out, enjoy this weather with someone your like to be with and make some new memories. I cannot wait to do our Mohawk Trail Trip in a few weeks.

I am back to work again and have missed my clients. It feels good to be back in the swing of things again. My back is doing much better but I am on a no lifting restrictions for a while.

Thanks for all your good wishes sent my way.

No comments: