Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moving About Again

Well I did not think this day would come but today I can finally feel the difference in my back. I have been going to an Acupuncturist twice a week. He is the man, he is my new hero, he has helped with my pain management so much. As you can guess I can now move about a lot easier than I was. That is not to say I don't have limitations. To see me sit is funny I now have the best possible posture while seated. I still have issues with laying down, but I can see improvement now. I am off for another week though. I have not attempted to lift anything at all. Still Doctors orders. That is kinda cool, no laundry, no grocery shopping and stuff like that. I am now off the muscle relaxers during the day which is a good thing.

So life is getting better, not perfect yet but it showing definite signs of improvement.

I am really looking forward to being all better and back to the real world. I can honestly say i miss working and seeing my clients.

Take care everyone.

No comments: