Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stir Crazy

Stir Crazy does not begin to describe what I am going thru!

I am not one to sit. I am not one who likes to be held back. I am impatient.

I just found out I am out for another two weeks. The problem is I cannot sit, stand or lay down for long at all. Yes my back is better than it was two weeks ago, but muscle spasms truly hurt. I am trying very hard to make sure I move from one position to another often enough so a spasm does not happen. I have done a lot of reading though. I cannot sit at a computer for long as it strains the muscles. I have had great relief in Acupuncture though. I have been going two to three times a a week. He works magic on me. I will say I feel every little bump or pot hole there is in the streets now. Not good, trust me on that one. I have been only driving when I have an appointment to go to, other than that I am home. I have shut off the ringer to my phone and let all calls go to the answering machine, so if I am sleeping I am not woken up.

So I am trying very hard to keep a positive spin on it all. I cannot do laundry, clean house, or cook. The guys are handling it all. They have been wonderful, I am not an easy patient.

I hope everyone else is having a better month than I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Pat! You will heal and get better. You'll be back to taking award-winning photos in no time.

~Jacquie