Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rest and Chilling Out

Hello,

Well due to a wrong move I have been out of work for a week. I managed to hurt my back and have been on muscle relaxers and seeing an Acupuncturist. I went to pivot with a client and I managed to do some harm to my lower back. I am on the mend so to speak, but let me tell you the muscle relaxer pills knock me out completely. I am doing better but I cannot sit or stand or do anything for any great length of time. The weird side of this is yeah I have some time off, boo my brain is mush and I cannot read or think or speak coherently. I am out of work for at least one more week. I need to be seen by my doctor and the company doctor to be allowed back to work again.

So ladies and gents I hope your week had been better than mine was. I will check back in when I can do more and have some better news to report.

My words of wisdom for now is this:

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Jude said...

Oooh, backs are so tricky. Hope your healing is quick and complete.

hugs
jude