Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a Month

Hello,

I cannot believe what a month this has been.

I have been blessed with family and friends who have brought a total of three beautiful babies into this world. Two boys and one little girl. All beautiful, healthy and happy. That is what makes the world go round folks. Holding a little one, snuggling with them, smelling that great baby smell, wow amazing.

On a sad note a good friends husband passed away after what seemed to be a very short time. I am sure her family and friends will help her and be there with words of encouragement to help her. I have realized no matter how long ago I lost my parents, brother and my mother and brother in law, it still feels like yesterday. I wish I could have one more precious moment with each of them, to say one more time that I loved them, well, in my heart they are there every day with me and they know that. They are at peace and that is what matters. They will never be forgotten.

I have finished my classroom work and am about to start my clinicals hands-on work on Monday. Can you believe it! I can't. I am so ready for this. I am off tomorrow for an interview and am all excited.

Saturday is a photo shoot day for Larry and I, Sunday we are out for the day with special friends. The day should be filled with lots of fun, food lots of laughter.

My words of wisdom are as usual, tell someone today that you love them. Tell someone you may have hurt that you are sorry, reach out to them, make amends, life is too short. I recently messed up, big time and hope that they will eventually be able to understand where I was coming from and why I had to say my piece, I know I should have handled it better. I never said I was perfect.

To Larry, my best friend and biggest supporter, I Love You...

Ladies have a great week, I know I am.

No comments: