Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter and Passover

What a wonderful world I live in. I am happy. I feel alive. I love my my life. Reach out to someone from your past, or a relative you have not talked to for a long time. Make their day and yours, and do a good deed.

Today I finished my Certified Nurses Assistant Program and my Home Heath Aid Certificate Courses. I have even found a job already. Life is good. The class I took was thru the Red Cross Office located right in Quincy Square. The two Kathy's were our instructors. They worked together and complemented each other's teaching methods. When one started the other picked right up, they were great. They kept us all focused and on track. I cannot give enough high praise to the both of them. Their dedication, enthusiasm and pride kept us eager to learn. I know I speak for the entire class to say we are grateful to them both. We all passed our exams and enjoyed our clinical work.

Easter will be here in a few days. I can now concentrate on the Holiday Meal and having time to relax a little with my family. Then it is off to work and I am looking forward to my new challenges that lay ahead of me.

To all my fellow quilting friends, I send a big Hi out to you all. I have not taken out my sewing machine yet. It is still packed away. I do see it coming out in the next few weeks to start on some of those unfinished projects I have. I have heard from many of you and am glad to be able to stay in touch.

Have a wonderful week end.

The Italian Easter Bunny has Struck again.

No comments: