Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Under the Weather

Hello,

Well this has not been a good week for me. I have managed to come down with a Upper
Respiratory Infection. I did go to the doctors, I am on medicine, it may take the week until I see and feel any better though. I have not been able to talk at all since Monday. I cannot answer a phone so the world is a quiet place for me right now. I am not sure if my family is happy about this or not. I am hoping by Friday I will be able to actually carry on a conversation again or be able to stay awake for more than three hours at a time.

I have managed to read two books though. I do not have the strength or breath to do much in the house. I start coughing and get dizzy and then the room starts spinning. I have been in lay low mode and plan on doing this until I gain back some strength and can breath again.

Larry, Cara, Tim and Ian took over the Easter fixings. I was under four quilts shivering and just plain feeling awful. They had a wonderful dinner and the best and tastiest desserts ever. Cara and Tim out did themselves. I managed to nibble on them, they were wonderful.

I am heading back to my "sick chair" and cover up and get warm.

May the week end be warm and great for every one.

No comments: