Friday, April 17, 2009

Yeah Spring Weather

Hi,

Well today really did feel like spring. Larry and I got to walk around garden centers, smell the flowers and the dirt and it was wonderful. It is so good for the soul. I can't wait to get my hands in the soil again. All my flowers that were in the shop are doing well and have adjusted to there new place here in my house. We are now thinking and planning out what to put into our flower pots in the yard. I am so ready for this. Can you tell!

I am feeling a lot better. My voice is almost completely back, talking on the phone is still not easy. I get dry and hoarse and then start coughing again.

I had a great day at work. I really love it. It is a new way to give of myself. I even find I don't mind the scrubs at all. It takes the worry out of what am I going to wear today. Mix and match the colors, that is all.

We are off with a large group on Sunday with our cameras. It may end up an all day event. I will be among new bloomed flowers, budding trees, freshly mulched landscapes and smiling all the while. I only hope the sun will be out to help keep the temperature from getting too chilly. My day will be a perfect day, I can tell already.

So I wish for you all to be able to get out of the house this week end, do something that makes you smile, makes you feel good, that makes you feel alive. Life is precious, enjoy every moment while you can.

I know this upcoming week is school vacation. I will miss all my teachers who would make it a point to stop in to the shop to let me know how they were doing. I think of you all and often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to find your blog online. However, I am disappointed that the Quilter's Compass website is down or perhaps no longer in existance. I was hoping to view the class catalog!