Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Monday Morning

Good Morning,

What a wonderful week end it was. That was ideal weather in my opinion. I went into the week end with my house work all caught up and really got to enjoy life. There is nothing like walking through garden centers, deciding on flowers, taking pictures of flowers and taking it slow and enjoying the moment. Larry and I got some of what we wanted but more importantly we had fun together. I was able to garden, do some much needed yard work and dig in the soil. Life is good. The best part was I started and finished a book in one week end. One of my favorite things I enjoy and simply love to do is kick back on my porch in my adirondack rocking chair with my feet up, a bottle of water at my side and a good book in my hands. Life is sweet and can be so simple.

I went to my first Quilt Show since closing the Shop. That was an experience, to walk around and be just me, not a shop owner. I was so happy to run into so many of my customers, to see them reminded me how much I loved them all. In the end closing was good for me as I have changed my profession and am sure it was the right move for me. I enjoyed talking with the Shop Owners who were vending, and getting caught up on life with them. To one and all who made my Quilt Shop years so enjoyable, I thank you again. Larry and I were blessed to get to know you all.

I hope you all had as nice a week end as I did. I am sure the spring and summer will hold many more wonderful times for Larry and I to enjoy.

No comments: