Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Hello,

What a whirlwind life this has turned out to be. I am busy busy full time now. I am really enjoying being able to help others. It makes you appreciate all that we have and all that we can do and take for granted. My life has been blessed with a wonderful loving family and the best of friends.

Mothers Day was very busy. We started our day at 3:30 AM and went with about twelve people into the Public Gardens in Boston and took many photos and walked over the entire grounds. I do not think I ere had done that before. It was rather windy but when the sun came up it was lovely. We then went over to the Arnold Arboretum for Mothers Day Lilac Sunday. Oh my what a treat an entire hillside of every possible color lilac. Lilacs were my Mother In Laws favorite and she would have loved it. I think we walked for miles there enjoying the flowers and trees in bloom. I got to come home with some time to spare to fit in a quick nap and then go off to work. I came home to a wonderful cooked hearty soup and fresh baked bread. We enjoyed the last show of the Amazing Race then crashed for the night.

Life can be cut short at any time, enjoy every moment, treasure what you have because it is so precious.

I miss all my Quilting Ladies and Gentlemen. I think of you all so often and hope all is well with them and their families. I have heard from many of you that still keep in touch with me.

Have a wonderful week and I will try hard to keep this updated.

No comments: