Sunday, May 31, 2009

The end of May

Hello,

I cannot believe the Month is over with, wow how time does fly by so very fast.

I need to say thank you so much to Dans' Mom/my neighbor for sharing her Crepe Recipe with me. We went out and bought a Crepe Pan and have enjoyed delicious breakfast, dinner and dessert crepes. I cannot believe how easy they are to make! We will look forward to making the various kinds of batter and playing with new fillings for quite some time, especially when the summer fruits are ready. Yummy! I think what I like most about crepes is that I am trying my best to avoid bread and the crepe allows what I make a way of holding it together and still being tasty and ever so yummy. Thank You again for sharing with me.

Life is really well for us, I am so glad the rain has stopped and we have some glorious sunshine here. I have gone to my usual summer hair cut, nice and short and easy to care for. I am looking forward to a wonderful dinner with my immediate family next week end. It is important to do. I remember when every Sunday come rain or come shine you were expected at the family dinner table for dinner. A doctors note was about the only thing accepted to explain why you were not there. Now with all our lives so busy, I want to try to at least have us together every other month if possible and with the summer months and cook outs coming up that should be a lot of fun.

I hope you all get to enjoy the wonderful sunshine today.

No comments: