Monday, May 18, 2009

Life on Monday

Good Evening,

Well the days and nights seem to fly by so quickly these days. I am anxiously awaiting for Friday to come. Larry and I leave for Quebec very early this Friday morning. Larry has arranged another great Camera Club Trip. We have a van full of people heading to fun in the "Old City." I get to go on the trips now, how cool is that. The weather is supposed to be picture perfect, get it? We will be taking a lot of pictures of a place that is as close to being in Europe as you can get to enjoy in a week end. It will feel like going back in time to a very special place that Larry and I have loved for years. Can you tell how much I am looking forward to this trip? We will be spending four wonderful days walking, touring, taking pictures laughing, eating and having fun.

All is well with us, the flowers are all in bloom in my garden and it is so nice to have the time to sit in my rocking chair at night and on the week ends, put my feet up and read my book. I am so blessed to be surrounded by the most loving strong women in my life. I have my very own Sisterhood of YaYa's in my life and I love them dearly.

So shoot for the stars, don't let anyone tell you you are not good enough or not smart enough or strong enough to follow your dreams.

Have a great week! I know I will. Enjoy the upcoming Holiday Week end.

My closing bit of wisdom:

The door to your dreams will never close as long as you have the hope, the drive and the determination to make them come true.

No comments: