Friday, October 17, 2008

October 17th 2008

What an exciting day we had yesterday! The Soldiers Angels Quilts were picked up and are on there way. The count as of yesterday was 129 quilts. Leslie was blown away by how many we got done. I cannot thank you one and all for all your hard work and to such a worthy cause this is going to. It is not too late to get them to me, she can make one more pick up in another week.

Liz Feitelberg, God Bless her soul, came in and took pictures of every quilt we had in the store as of Wednesday night. What a major undertaking that was. Liz has them posted on our website, just click on the Soldiers Angels Quilt Link and it will get you right to them.

Thank you again one and all for all your hard work and to all my generous ladies who made sure I made my personal quota of quilts to be sent. I was also given a donation of one phone card to go along with each quiltso they could call home.

FYI check out this weeks Quincy Sun, we made it color photo and all on the front page.

No comments: