Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 14th, 2008

Hello Everyone,

Wow what an amazing week end I had. I was away with my sister Susan and my daughter Cara to New Hampshire. We shopped and laughed and had so much fun. The foliage was magnificent too. It was a much need energizing getaway. I feel like I can take on the world again. I needed the R & R.

Don't forget our Sale is this week from Thursday till Saturday. Come drop by, say hello and enjoy the bargains.

Larry was off this past week end leading a Camera Club Trip to Quebec, I cannot wait to see his new pictures hanging in his gallery here at the store. I am sure there will be all new photos as soon as he has had a chance to review and print them.

I just love the fall, the colors are so vibrant, the air is so crisp and all is well with the world.