Monday, October 27, 2008

Autumns Colors

Hi,

What a great week end. Thanks to Liz for opening and covering the shop on Saturday, I had a chance to go on another photo shoot. As some may have gathered I am loving being out there and taking pictures. A group of ten of us walked/hiked Worlds End in Hingham Saturday morning. I had a wonderful time. There is nothing like seeing the fall colors, walking in the woods and pondering life. It helps put things into perspective. I feel clear headed and able to take on the world. Look out ladies, changes are a coming!

1 comment:

L G said...

Well, it was my pleasure - and being able to actually sew for a few hours totally alone was kind of kewl too! But I also want to thank all of the ladies who were there Saturday - all those in Nancy Cohen's Jacket class, and the other ladies who came in for a little open sewing. We sure had fun, and got alot done too!!! THANK YOU, ladies - when can we do it again??? :)

Liz