Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Well what a whirl wind my life has been for the past few weeks. All is well, but extremely busy. I am so looking forward to a nice family dinner tomorrow. It will be with just my family. I am so proud of them. Cara and Tim are amazing together, they make each other laugh they care so deeply for each other and are blessed in so many ways. I can look at them and know that they are prefect for each other. Ian will always be Ian, guys try to be so big and strong and able to do it all. He has helped me and been there for me when I have really needed his help the most. As for Larry you all know how I feel, I say it all the time. He is my rock, my best friend, the father of my kids and my soul mate for life. What more good I ask for. I am truly blessed in so many ways.

May you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.


May the Italian Easter Bunny Strike your household as he has mine for so many years in the past. Thanks, Mom, I love you and think of you all the time.

No comments: