Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday

Morning,

Well I live an exciting life these days. I cannot believe how fast this week is going by. Last night was Camera Club and I am so impressed and in awe of the members. We had members give short slide shows of there work. How impressive was that. I makes you wish you did not work and could get out shooting more, and oh yeah travel too. Oh wait, that is what I am doing now. Lucky me. I think Larry and I will be able to put one together for next year after our trip.

I want to acknowledge a special Thank You to a friend who slipped me an envelope with a note and gift in it. I helped you out in times of need. You now it came from my heart. I Thank You for the gift, but as you know, I was grateful to be able to help you and you Mom. If I can help at all again fro anything, let me know. Larry and I will raise a glass in Italy and think of you.

Rockport is this Saturday, the weather is going to be lovely.

We leave for Italy Sunday, Yeah!!! I will throw three coins in the fountain for another dear friend who was in touch with me. She needs some luck on here side at this time. You know who you are and how special our friendship is. I miss our opportunities to just sit and chat about everything and anything. I cherished those precious times we had. I am here for you, just a phone call away.

I was reminded of a phrase said as you leave a friends or end a conversation, "I wish you enough". In these days that says it all. I wish you all who are reading this enough love, happiness, hugs and good friends to help you get thru the day.

No comments: