Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain Again?

OK I am about done with all this rain. I am bailing out again. Enough is enough. Are we ready to start building our Ark yet? Seriously now, I really would prefer snow at this point.

All is going very well here, there are not enough hours in the day to do all that I not only want to do, but need to do. I have not been able to pick up my camera in several weeks life has been so busy. Life seems to throw us these curves and we have to just deal with it.

My family is all doing well, we are happy and blessed with good health and the love of the family around us. Larry and I are under going major renovations in the house and I for one cannot wait for it all to be done. I will have to throw a party to celebrate. It looks so good, I am thrilled with the results so far. One of these days soon the work men will all be gone and we will be able to really enjoy it.

I still love my job. I love routing for the under dog, to be the patient advocate and help them get the services that they deserve. Larry is so busy I worry about him. Our vacation cannot happen soon enough. Italy will be so much fun seeing it with him and with us both having our cameras too.

May you all be in good health and be surrounded with love and family.

No comments: