Sunday, June 28, 2009

Walking

Good Morning!

What a great day we had yesterday. A group of us went into the North End and Fanueil Hall.
I walked so much and had such a great time. We headed out from 9 am until 6pm. I took more pictures that I have in any other one day shoot. We even got up to the top floor of State Street. They allow people onto the outer walkway on the top floor. What a view of Boston. The weather was prefect, the food we ate along the way was even better. Today I am going to get to the Pow Wow that is at Prowse Farms. I have wanted to get there for the last eight years. I am going today. One more off my Bucket List of things I could never do before. I have had to start a new list because I am managing to do so much these days. What a good thing to have to do, to cross off items on your to do list and add more to it. These are places I have not had the time to get to. I just added taking pictures of Moose to it, another one is to get back to the Bridge of Flowers in Shelburn Falls. Two places I cannot wait to get to and would want perfect weather for is Marthas Vineyard and Nantucket. We live in such a picturesque area that having a day that the weather cooperates, I make sure I drop everything and get out to enjoy it.

As usual my life is great. I am having a ball and I am fortunate to be married to my best friend.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I love your blog posts so much. :)