Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sunshine ?

Will we ever see the sun again and dry out from all this rain?

They claim it will come out today. I hope so. I am off to Plymouth to visit two of my kids and see how they are doing. Then looking forward to taking my camera to the Waterfront, walking around and taking pictures. I will have a slow ride home on the back roads and play my country music loud and sing along with them. I can admit to liking country music. I am OK with that. I like all kinds of music but to be honest with you, but when I am alone in the car that is my choice of music to drive too.

Saturday we are off to the North End for a Photographers Scavenger Hunt, to eat, walk, laugh and have fun. Sunday is Pow Wow Day in the Blue Hills. I have tried for too many years to get there and have set my goals this Sunday for getting myself there. As you can tell I am planning on a fun week end, as usual.

Larry and I have mastered the art making of Crepes. I love them now for Breakfast, Lunch and or Dinner. We now cook up the entire batter mixture and have found they extras freeze well. In a moments notice I can have a dessert crepe. Yummy, my favorite has bananas, nutella and toasted coconut all rolled into a sweet crepe, ready in no time at all. Larry likes his with some good vanilla ice cream on the side. I really love crepes, can you tell.

May you all have a wonderful week end.

No comments: