Monday, June 22, 2009

Rainy Monday

Wow,

I had one day off and tried to accomplish a lot and yet do nothing. Not an easy task. I am thankful for the great weather on Saturday. I had so much fun at a large cook out party and managed to get in some sun too. I will end up with a farmers tan the way this is going, you know the kind, the one where from your short sleeves down and your face is browned nicely and the rest of you is pale. I need to work on that a bit.

Fathers Day was yesterday. I am blessed that my kids have such a great guy for their Dad. Larry is my world, he is my anchor, he is my rock, strong and supportive through anything.

It is interesting I have commented about being sad on missing some old friends/customers. I now need to rethink that, it seems they feel I may have slighted them, when I am the one who feels slighted. When I announced closing the shop and have since closed the shop they left me feeling that I had done something wrong, when I feel the opposite. When I could have used a friend, they were gone. So a misunderstanding has kept them at bay. I do not feel as though I left them, I feel as though they all left me. Life moves on and they did, without another word or contact. Oh well. How sad indeed.

I am looking forward to a fun week, my weeks do seem to be that way these days. I was told last week that I was like a butterfly, that I emerged and have spread my wings, that I am on a natural high and can soar and live life to its fullest. I loved that description of me. Thank You for describing me that way.

Wednesday and Saturday are Camera Club events and I cannot wait to learn more. This folks have so much talent and are willing to give of there time and knowledge so patiently. I am excited and eager to learn.

May everyone also find their inner peace.

Happy Fathers Day Dad, I miss you!

No comments: