Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday

Well I know we should not wish the days away, BUT I truly wish it were Friday at noon so I was done for the week. We are off to Belgrade Lakes in Maine for a long week end. Yeah us! I am so spoiled, I so look forward to getting away, something that I do not take for granted having owned my own business, I do appreciate having the time and ability to just pick up and go without a care in the world. I miss many of my old quilting friends who would stop by and just sit and chat. I love that we are still keeping in touch. I have not made the time unfortunately to actually go out with them, but we drop letters and emails to each other all the time. I love it when the mail comes and there is a post card or note card with a Hi, just thinking of you note on it. I am like my mother was in that I still think the old write a letter or drop a card in the mail is still personal and wonderful to get.

So ladies, I am heading out to my next client now. Have a great day.

No comments: