Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1 Friday night

Good Evening All,

I am so glad this week is over, now the fun can start. Tomorrow morning Larry and I will be traveling with my Sister Susan and my Daughter Cara for the day. Sunday is Cara's Birthday and I will be treating her like the "Queen For The Day." We will start off early riding up the Mohawk Trial, our first stop will be at our favorite place, Goulds' Sugarhouse for a yummy breakfast. We will pick up some cider and maybe some pumpkins too. Then we are off to meet up with other family members at the Garlic Festival. The weather should be ideal for being out and about. There will be good food, good company and lots of photogenic places to stop along the way.

Sunday it will be out again but with my Camera Club Friends. Off to shoot waterfalls, walk, see the fall leaves and have a blast. This week end will be good for the heart. There is nothing better than being out with loved ones enjoying life.

Watch for pictures to be posted soon.

No comments: