Friday, October 29, 2010

Boycotting Sunday

Boycotting Halloween this year. No candy for anyone, just not in the mood for it from anyone. So Bah Humbug to them all.

I AM looking forward to tomorrow though. I get to spend the day with my sister at my daughters house. I get to show them how to make homemade pasta, child hood memories I cherish from my Mom. We will cook and eat the day away. There will be lots of fun stories, laughter and tears shed. All good, really.

I have so enjoyed the warm weather this week. I hope for a few more good days/weeks of it before we dig out the winter coats. I think today would be a good day for a long long walk along the water some where. Time to get out off my scrubs and make a game plan for the afternoon.

So for those in the mood, Happy Halloween, for the rest of you, welcome to my mood. I plan on watching a movie and having pizza and not answering the door to anyone Sunday Night.

No comments: