Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall is here

Well we finally getting traditional New England Fall Weather. I do like it, but the house is a bit cool and I am not ready to cranked the heat up yet. Time to pull out the sweaters and some of the any quilts I have to cuddle up under.

The last three week ends have been an absolute blast. We have been away for all three of them, We have been to the Garlic Festival, to NH to see waterfalls, scenic sights and so much more. We had been lucky enough to stay with very dear friends in Belgrade Lakes Maine with an adorable 1 1/2 year pup named Cassy for several days. Life has been good for Larry and I. We are very fortunate.

This week end, well reality is back. We have classes on using your camera and Lightroom along with evening shoots to see is we really know what we are doing. We will be helping document a place in Hingham tomorrow at sunset which will be fun to do too. Then of course there is the general well nothing in the house has been done in three weeks, laundry, vacuuming etc...oh the price one pays to be able to play. It is all worth it.

As usual I need to end with thoughts from my heart. A dear friend just said a sad good bye to her husband. I cannot imagine laying my husband to rest and carrying on. May she and her kids find strength in family, friends and loved ones.

I also have family and friends with health issues, please take care of yourselves, you are all too precious to me. I am here at any hour to help or be an ear to vent to.

So reach out and tell someone who you have not spoken to in a while, or better yet those who are always around us whom we neglect to tell how much they matter. You never know when that person will be taken away from you, let them know today that you care.

Enjoy the sunshine out there, it may be a bit chilly but the colors are oh so pretty. To walk in the leaves as I once did as a child and hear the crunch, crunch, crunch of the leaves on the ground while you kick them up into the air is good for the soul. I miss the smell of burning leaves too. Such wonderful child hood memories.

No comments: