Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 3rd

Hi All,

What a world wind time we, or should I say I live in. So much turmoil is happening to many who are around us. Life throws us these unexpected curves and we band together to help those we love and care so much about. I have a few very Dear friends who are going through some very difficult times. I (we) are there for them, I will be there day or night for them and they know it. It has made Larry and I once again realize how strong we are, how wonderful it is to be with the one you love, the one who really gets you; we support each other on so many important levels of life. We both are truly blessed and will be there for those around us in these tough times.

So folks, tell the ones you care about that you love them, that you appreciate them, that they are special in your life. Life is short and you never ever know what tomorrow has in store for you. Count your blessings if you have good friends who will help you and support you, who will be there at any hour of any day for support, then you are blessed.

Remember:

Life's not the breath that takes you away, it is the moments that take your breath away

No comments: