Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday August 5th

Morning,

I have five more hours of work to do with clients then we are off. Larry and I are heading back up to Pittsfield NH for the Hot Air Balloon Festival again. This year we have a large group joining us. I am happy to be going this year as I know what to expect and what to look for. We will also be going back to the Shaker Village again too. The weather is supposed to cooperate too, not really humid, cool at night, what a dream come true. I hope the weathermen are right. I will post new pictures when we get back. Walking should be fairly easy and almost all of it is level ground so that will be easy for my knee.

I will leave you all with this thought:

It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice.

I got this from a wonderful 82 year old woman I care for. It made me think and smile, how true it is.

Enjoy !

No comments: