Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Night

Good Evening Folks,

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have written. We have been very busy, the good kind of busy. I almost have my first floor in our house all set up again. We totally redid it and I love it. I even managed to get three of my pictures professionally framed and hung up. It is pretty cool to for me to see them hanging in my house. We are getting ready to start the new year of South Shore Camera Club, we will be starting in two weeks. We will have a table set up at the Quincy Arts Festival in two weeks, so come check us out and see how talented the group is. I have enjoyed hanging out with a lot of the club members this summer on different road trips. The ones coming up sound great too. We will be doing a lot more traveling and I will look forward to keeping you all updated and posting some pictures too.

Larry, Ian, Cara and Tim are all doing wonderful. It is such a pleasure to go out with them and truly enjoy their company.

I am going to go pick up my book and curl up and read for the night.

I will try to update and post more often.

No comments: