Friday, July 24, 2009

Yeah for Friday !

Good Afternoon one and all,

What a rainy icky day it is, despite it all, I am one happy lady. I have cooking at this moment a large pot of sauce with meatballs and sausages on my stove top. I just took out of the oven a double batch of biscotti's and my house smells wonderful. Tomorrow is the Graduation Party/ send off party for a special lady. My niece Molly is having a blow out Party and it will be a lot of fun. I am so proud of her and her accomplishments. Molly is focused and ready; she has grown into a lovely young lady. I will be with family tomorrow and enjoying all there company.

I will get to spend some quality time with Cara and Tim, they are so good together. It makes me smile. I am happy for them. Ian is well and busy as ever. Larry and I will be on vacation as of tomorrow afternoon YEAH ! We have a lot of day trips planned. Sunday weather permitting it will be off to Shelburn Falls, see the Glacier Potholes, the Butterfly Place, and much more. I will be keeping a bag packed this week and in the car so while driving if we want we can just stop and enjoy the area even more. Some things we will be doing are sailing with very good friends, taking in Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and who knows what else. We will of course have our cameras ready and with us at all times too.

As I am sure you can tell I am still happier than ever. Counting my blessings daily and enjoying life to its fullest.

Have a wonderful week end!

No comments: