Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday

Hello One and All,

I went to the most moving and inspirational Memorial Mass yesterday. He was an amazing person and will be greatly missed by us all. He is a good example of a person with a heart of gold and always had a kind word to say.

Life is still wonderful for me. I cannot believe I am the same person I was a year ago, even six months ago. I have so much energy and desire to do so much more now. I am learning to explore more, trusting my instincts and learning so many new and wonderful things. As all this is happening I have made so many new friends who are open and caring and giving. I have been able to stay in touch with many of my old friends too. I have reconnected with a bridesmaid of mine too. We now correspond often, it is like we never were apart and we have so much in common.

The summer weather has been just OK, but I have been enjoying my homemade salsa and Larry's Gazpacho so life cannot be better.

I hope everyone is doing something fun for them selves. All work and no play can become dull and boring. Go out and party hearty with good friends.

We all may have different talents and dreams, but we each have the power to shape our future.

No comments: